I hope you are doing well! Today, I will present 2 sub-assemblies that we have performed at the workshop. To make it more visual, we recorded little movies.
- How do we assemble the Right earcups?
- How do we assemble the Headbands?
I hope you will enjoy it, and I am at your disposition if you would like to know more 🙂
(1) How do we assemble the right Earcups?
To assemble the right earcup, we need to isolate the ANC microphones from the rest of the headphones as I explained in one of our past articles. In addition to a custom silicone joint that hosts them, we also isolate them by adding manually another joint inside the aluminum cup, around the “4 holes” before we place the internal plastic shell, which is then screwed.
(2) How do we assemble the Headbands?
Headbands are made out of 2 parts:
- a metallic + plastic + foam structure that we call headband skeleton. This skeleton hosts the cable
- a leather part that covers the skeleton. The leather part is previously stitched along with our Parisian partners and then added to the skeleton.