Lucas here, I hope you are doing well. Please find in this article:
- Our shipping schedule
- Information about how shipping works
We are indeed fully concentrated on assembling, soldering, flashing the software, performing quality control checks and shipping the VK-X to our 720 first backers. Unfortunately, this process is taking more time than expected since each pair of headphones, as we realized, takes at least 2 hours to be entirely completed and then shipped. We are now 9 people working almost full time on headphone production (Baptiste and I also need to do other tasks related to running the company).
Shipping schedule (updated on 14.05.2019):
- Batch 2: from 23rd of February until 1st of March ~ 90 units ✅
- Batch 3: from 2nd of March until 12th of March ~ 90 units ✅
- Batch 4: from 13rd of March until 1st of April ~ 100 units ✅
- Batch 5: from 2nd of April until 14th of April ~ 110 units ✅
- Batch 6: from 15th of April until 30th of April ~ 110 units ✅
- Batch 7: from 1st of May until 14th of May~ 130 units ✅
Please note that you can check which batch is being shipped on the blog’s header to see if we are ahead or behind schedule.
As a reminder, please find below additional information about shipping:
- A couple of days before your batch shipment begins, I will ask you to confirm your shipping address
- All shipments will feature a tracking number and will be delivered with signature only
- You will receive an email notification once your VK-X has been shipped
I am sorry for those delays and I understand the impatience of you all. We are doing our best, and the first feedbacks are great so far: we look forward to delivering your VK-X 🙂
I am at your disposition if you have any other questions and will be happy to help: please just comment!
I wish you a great weekend,